BABY MARROW, SUNDRIED TOMATO & PESTO PHYLLO TART (8)
WHAT YOU NEED:
1 Red onion, sliced into thin wedges 200g Baby marrow diced
2tsp Olive oil 80ml Timeless Sundried tomatoes, chopped
15ml Rosemary, chopped 10ml Balsamic vinegar
1 Garlic clove, crushed 25ml Basil pesto
60g Feta cheese, reduced fat 6 Phyllo pastry sheets
15ml Butter, melted Himalayan salt and black pepper
1tbsp Poppy seeds to sprinkle
4 Large Eggs
100ml Fat free milk
HOW YOU DO IT:
1. Roast the red onion wedges and baby marrow rubbed in olive oil in an oven tray at 180C for 20 minutes.
2. Soak the Timeless sundried tomatoes in 40ml of boiling water with rosemary, garlic clove and balsamic vinegar.
3. Once the onions and baby marrows are roasted, drain the water from the sundried tomatoes and mix together onions, baby marrow, pesto, feta in a bowl.
4. Place the sheets of phyllo into a lightly greased tart dish. Spoon in the mix and pour over the egg custard.
5. Bring the phyllo ends together to form a parcel. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
6. Bake at 180C for 30 minutes until the phyllo is golden and the custard is set.